Accommodation while studying in Northern Cyprus

It depends on Your wishes and the options that the educational institution provides. Adult students are most often offered a choice: accommodation in a student residence (Dorm), in apartments (an apartment rented by the school, where several students live in separate rooms), in families, in hotels. Some programs do not provide a choice: either family or student residence.

Ask an additional question >>